1. Eligibility: Elephant Insurance Service LLC’s (“Sponsor”) Facebook sweepstakes is open to legal residents of VA, MD, TX, IL, IN & TN only, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Elephant Insurance Services, LLC, or Elephant Insurance Company and any such individuals’ immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to play or win a prize. One entry per person. No purchase or transaction necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.
2. Promotion Period: See below table for promotion period open and close dates for all giveaway games:
|Princeton University: November 29th||11/21/16||11/25/16|
|Georgia Tech University: December 7th||11/28/16||12/02/16|
|George Washington: University: January 11th||01/02/17||01/06/17|
|University of Richmond: February 1st||01/23/17||01/27/17|
|George Mason University: March 4th||02/20/17||01/24/17|
Each game requires a separate unique entry. The follow games will be available for entry
3. How to Participate: No purchase is necessary. A Facebook account is required to enter this sweepstakes. A Facebook account is available at no cost to registered users. Participants are required to enter the VCU sweepstakes on the Elephant Insurance Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/ElephantInsurance) in order to be entered into the drawing. You will need to like or comment on the sweepstakes post for the particular game you would like to be entered into a drawing for.
4. Ticket Drawings: The winner is responsible for any taxes that may be associated with their prize. There will be one (1) winner chosen at random 48 hours prior to each game listed in section 2, in Henrico, VA. The winner will be announced through the Elephant Auto Insurance Facebook Page. The winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Game. Potential winners will be notified via Facebook and/or email and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where legal). Noncompliance with the above time period or with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner being selected.
5. Prizes/Odds: (1) individual winner will receive a pair of (2) VCU Men’s Basketball general admission tickets via “Will Call” at the game. Winners will be responsible for providing a valid ID when picking up their tickets at “Will Call” the day of the game. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $45 per winner. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period. Purchase does not increase your odds of winning. All winners are responsible for their own travel and lodging arrangements.
6. Release: By participating in this sweepstakes, all winning participants grant
permission to Elephant Insurance Company (Elephant) and or any successor and or assignee the right to use information such as their first name or Facebook name, city and state of residence, and any Facebook linked data, including photographs and/or likeness, to announce the winners of the sweepstakes without further compensation or any other incentive except the described Grand Prize for the sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability associated with this sweepstakes. By participating in this sweepstakes, each entrant or participant releases Facebook of any liability associated with this sweepstakes.
7. General: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsors and released parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled entries or prize claims, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of quotes, entries or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, seeding, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other sweepstakes related materials. Only the published number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void prize claims of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process, game play or any other component of this sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or to modify, cancel or suspend this sweepstakes (or portion thereof) for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes that corrupt or impair the administration, security or fairness of the sweepstakes and, in any such event, at its discretion, randomly select potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such action. By participating, entrants agree that (1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification. (2) these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor’s judges shall be final in all matters. (3) and participants further agree to hold the Sponsor, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the promotion and any use or redemption of a prize. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.